This variant of the Junkers Bauhaus watch comes with a power reserve meter at 12:00 and a 24 hour sub-dial at 6:00. The beautiful creamy white dial features thin hour markers (very Junghans) with luminous dots and a 60-minute scale. The silver hour and minute hands are luminous filled and a date window is shown at 3:00. Inside is a modified 26-jewel Citizen self-winding movement with a silver rotor that is viewable via an exhibition case back. The result is a very attractive watch with a very handy power reserve indicator. The 24 hour dial gives you the option of military time. It also features a domed Hesalite crystal.
- Movement: Modified Citizen Automatic (self-winding)
- Case: Satin finish stainless steel, 40mm x 11mm thick.
- Back: Exhibition screw-in back
- Crystal: Domed Hesalite
- Band: Black or brown leather, buckle closure. 20mm
- Water Resistant: 30 meters
- Warranty: 2 Years
This watch comes in at around 450 Euros but its refreshing minimalist bauhaus looks make it a Beastie Folly winner, destined for the Wall of Want.
Images courtesy of POINTtec