Most months I will post a top ten of the watches on my want list. It is a very personal list and generally will be of watches that I can actually aspire too. It is not a list I intend to tick off as life isn’t that kind and in truth it has been a long while now since I actually bought a watch, but if funds came available it would be something off this list. Each month the list will change slightly as desires and wants change, or as watches become unavailable and so on. So here is my list for May, with photos following.
1. Hamilton Ventura Elvis 80
2. Autodromo Stradale Grey Dial
3. Christopher Ward C70 Ascari Chronometer
4. Breitling Aerospace Evo – Grey edition.
5. Frederique Constant Slimline Moonphase – blue edition.
6. Armani Grey faced Chronograph
7. Autodromo Prototipo – orange and silver edition.
8. Chopard Monaco Historique 2014 Edition Chronograph.
9. Hamilton Ladies Bagley Quartz
10. Rolex Milgauss Blue Face.
Now, have fun thinking what your top ten would be!