Each month I will post a top ten of the watches on my want list. It is a very personal list and generally will be of watches that I can actually aspire too. It is not a list I intend to tick off as life isn’t that kind and in truth it has been a long while now since I actually bought a watch, but if funds came available it would be something off this list. Each month the list will change slightly as desires and wants change, or as watches become unavailable and so on. So here is my list for May, with photos following.
1. Breitling Aerospace Evo – Grey edition.
2. Frederique Constant Slimline Moonphase – blue edition.
3. Chopard Monaco Historique MF Time Attack.
4. Christopher Ward Slimline.
5. Junkers Bauhaus Power Reserve Automatic.
6. Hamilton Pan Europ three Hander
7. Autodromo Prototipo – orange and silver edition.
8. Chopard Monaco Historique 2014 Edition Chronograph.
9. Christopher Ward C3 Chronograph – optic white edition.
10. Rolex Milgauss Blue Face.
Now, have fun thinking what your top ten would be!